Subject: Real-time, autonomous insights through wastewater
From: "Nikola Kuzmanovic" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 16:11:45 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Health Board,

GLOWACON members like you are pivotal in advancing global public health 
through wastewater surveillance. At Kraken Sense, we develop innovative 
solutions to empower organizations like Terviseamet.

KRAKEN is our on-site, qPCR platform delivering microbe detection and 
results in just 60 minutes. We're curious to learn more about your current 
wastewater surveillance methods and how they might be improved.

Imagine streamlining your workflow with autonomous sampling, rapid analysis, 
and real-time data displayed on a central, online dashboard. KRAKEN can 
transform GLOWACON's approach to wastewater surveillance, allowing you to:

Respond swiftly to emerging public health threats
Strengthen real-time monitoring capabilities for epidemic preparedness
Inform proactive decision-making for effective public health interventions

I'd love to discuss your existing methods and how they contribute to 
GLOWACON's mission. Are you open to a call sometime next week?

Best regards,

Nikola

-- 

 <http://www.krakensense.com>

Nikola Kuzmanovic
Product Specialist
krakensense.com 
<https://krakensense.com/home?utm_source=Nik&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cannonNik> 
| Book a meeting with me <https://calendly.com/nikola-kuz/45min>
886 Winston Churchill Blvd Unit 1 | ON, Canada
T: (365) 654-0852 x14

This email communication does not constitute an offer or the solicitation of 
an offer for the purchase of an equipment, product or services capable of 
acceptance. The contents of this communication, including any attachment(s), 
may be privileged and may contain confidential information. If you are not 
the intended recipient(s) or received this communication in error, then 
immediately notify the sender(s) and permanently delete this communication 
without copying or disclosing it. Click here 
<mailto:[email-masked]?&subject=Unsubscribe&body=Hello,%20please%20remove%20me%20from%20your%20list.> 
if you no longer wish to receive email communications from us.